INITIAL/REFRESHER COURSE "NHMGR"
Recorded Course - Available on Demand
To pay by credit card and start the course now, please fill out the desired number of seats and click "Add".
To be invoiced or pay by Purchase Order, please register here: REGISTER
UPDATED APRIL 2021!
This is a comprehensive review of the requirments for New Hampshire generators of Hazardous Waste.
- How to navigate the NH hazardous waste regulations (Env-Hw Chapters 100 - 1200)
- Hazardous Waste Profiles
- Identification of federal hazardous waste (U, P, K, F and D waste numbers)
- Identification of New Hampshire hazardous waste (NH waste numbers)
- Empty container management
- Solvent contaminated wipe exclusions
- Universal Waste management
- Recycling hazardous waste
- Determining NH generator status: SQG, SQGE and FQG
- Labeling containers of hazardous waste
- Accumulation standards: storage time limits, inspections, container management, more.
- Satellite accumulation for FGQs
- Emergency procedures and contingency plans
- Used oil for recycling standards
- The hazardous waste manifest
- Land disposal restrictions
This in-depth course will take about 8 hours at the computer to complete. Students may stop and start the course at their own pace. The course consists of video instruction, practice problems and an examination. Upon successful completion of an online exam, students will be issued a certificate. Students can always call or e-mail an instructor while working on course materials. Students will be provided with an electronic manual that includes all course materials.
ABIH CM Points: 1.0 CM Points